Clinical Challenges Symposium
Pure and simple, as clinicians we are bombarded with information. We want to be up to date and provide our clients with evidenced based solutions, however sifting through all the relevant research taxes something that we don't have in unlimited supply - time.
The Clinical Challenges Symposium, brings to you clinicians that are also researchers/leaders in their respective field. Each presenter has 50 minutes, in which to explain the importance and application of their research/experience and how you can apply it in your clinical practice. Furthermore, topics selected are clinical conundrums that we could all benefit from having some light shone on them.
The Clinical Conundrums for 2021 are;
Neck & Upper Limb Session
- Whiplash Associated Disorders/Neck Pain - TBC
- Frozen Shoulder - Dr Jeremy Lewis
- Lateral Epicondylphagia - TBC
- Sleep Induced Spinal Pain - Dr Doug Cary
Lumbar and Lower Limb Session
- Low Back/Leg Pain and sensitivity - Dr Tim Mitchell
- Gluteal Tendinopathy - Dr Alison Grimaldi
- Knee  Rehabilitation - TBC
- Achilles Tendinopathy - Dr Ebonie Rio
Presenters and topics are subject to change.