Clinical Challenges Symposium
Clinical Challenges 2021 Virtual Symposium
Pure and simple, as clinicians we are bombarded with information. We want to be up to date and provide our clients with evidenced based solutions, however sifting through all the relevant research taxes something that we don't have in unlimited supply - time.
The Clinical Challenges Symposium brings to the comfort of your living room, clinicians that are also researchers/leaders in their respective field. Each presenter has 50 minutes, in which to explain the importance and application of their research/experience and how you can apply it in your clinical practice. Furthermore, topics selected are clinical conundrums that we could all benefit from having some light shone on them.
The Clinical Conundrums were;
- Prof. Michele Sterling - Targeted treatment to improve outcomes after whiplash injury
- Dr Doug Cary - Sleep posture and pain: what's the relevance?
- A/Prof. Jane Rooney - Knee rehabilitation: Elite & recreational comparisons
- Dr Ebonie Rio - Achilles tendinopathies: Management goals and progressions
- Dr Jo Milios - Incorporating Men’s Health into your Physiotherapy Practice: A clinical & research perspective
- Dr Jeremy Lewis - Managing frozen shoulder
Access the Online Symposium
While you may have missed the LIVE version, you can still gain invaluable clinical insights and guidelines from these amazingly gifted presenters on these new and/or challenging topics by watching the ONLINE recorded sessions.
Direct access is available here.