As part of our policy of transparency, we clearly outline our position to ensure there is no misunderstanding if you decide to cancel your enrolment.
From our part, to attract international, interstate or local presenters we require a degree of certainty of course numbers to arrange presenters' flights, accommodation, course venues and catering, often requiring several months of lead time. Once a course is confirmed, AAP Education takes on several financial responsibiities to venue owners, catering staff and presenters. AAP Education needs to provide security to all parties in a fair manner, which is why we have our cancellation policy. We recommend that if you are engaging in air travel/accommodation booking, that you arrange travel insurance in the advent of a course cancellation.
Cancellation by You;
This applies to all course cancellations or transfers, including those due to medical, personal or family reasons.
- AAP Education will try to accommodate any changes but there is no guarantee. All changes incur our standard administration charge (SAC)
- An applicant who wishes to withdraw from a course must do so in writing.
- If you cancel your booking greater than 4 weeks from the course date, your refund for courses 2 days of less will be the course fee minus the SAC of $75. For courses longer than 2 days your refund will be the course fee minus $150.
- No refund is available less than four weeks from course date or non-attendance at a course.
The procedure for all other cancellations is to make them in writing, briefly explaining the reason for your cancellation. They can be sent to email@example.com. You can pay your standard administration charge (SAC) here.
COVID If, due to Governmental restriction on travel to course venue or leaving place of habitation to reach the course venue you are unable to attend your course, then AAP Education will refund in full your course investment and no fee will be charged. Evidence will need to be supplied to support your COVID course refund. This refund does not include costs associated with travel or accommodation. We suggest the purchase of travel insurance.
Cancellation by AAP Education;
- AAP Education will endeavour to run all advertised courses. If circumstances occur that force us to cancel an event, you will receive a refund equal to the course fee (minus bank charges) or receive a credit to transfer towards another course on another date. Whichever is preferable to you.
- AAP Education aims to provide a minimum of 2 weeks notice.
- AAP Education is not held liable for any additional expenses you incur through cancelling the event e.g. travel expenses and accommodation.