With the advent of the national registration boards there has been a seismic shift in course accreditation. No longer are national professional bodies able to award points based upon their accreditation system. Any form of professional development is eligible for accruing hours towards your national professional development requirements. Detailed information can be found in our Free Stuff section under Clinical Tools > Documents > AHPRA and then look for your profession.
National CPD Requirements
AAP Education has a 100% No Risk Satisfaction Guarantee (the only one in Australia). Our courses are accredited and attract full continuing professional development credits towards AHPRA National Registration requirements. This means attending an AAP Education course will provide 75% or more (depending upon your course and profession) of your annual requirement.
We do provide a Course Completion Certificate to all participants.
Enhance Clinical & Client Management Skills
AAP Education has evaluated its learning outcomes for since 1996, using post course evaluations and small group discussions. An important part of program development has been via this direct participant feedback.
- Examples of outcomes;
- 100% participants said, “We would recommend this course to a colleague”
- 100% participants said, “We would attend another course”
- 95% participants said, “Supervision was adequate or more than adequate”
- 90% participants said, “Course was highly relevant to their work”
- 90% participants said, “Course was very interesting”
- 92% participants said, “Education level was of high level”
Accreditation of AAP Education Training
All courses presented by AAP Education are assessed by the Clinical Director and appropriate other specialist(s) in regards to;
- Course theory content, current related research & clinical relevance
- Presenters’ qualifications and experience
- Provision of training manual and training completion certificate
- Practical component and level of supervision
A strong emphasis of AAP Education courses, is the transfer of research-based information into practical clinical skills. Practical information transfer will utilise the use of case studies, practical demonstrations and video learning.
Evaluation of AAP Education Training
Often AAP Education training is evaluated against learning outcomes and involves a mixture of viva quizzes, short & multi-choice questions and practical evaluations. In these courses participants will receive a Course Competency Certificate.
Your AAP Education CPD Includes;
- 1*CPD hour per hour of course pre-reading/quiz and 1*CPD hour per hour of on site training
Education is a long-term investment. If you would like to invest in your future with the benefits of an AAP Education Accredited Program go to Courses for further information.