BTSPro - Course Admin Services
Do you enjoy presenting, but don't have the time, inclination or infrastructure for all the admin and marketing of your event?
Benefits of Using BTSPro
With lots of events on offer, you can have a great event, fantastic probably, but getting bottoms on seats can be tough in today's education market. Having a good event is one skillset, but having enrolees attend is a completely different skillset.
The common reasons most cited by other presenters when deciding to use AAP Education's course hosting services are;
- Lack of a proven database to market their course
- Not wanting the added load of accreditation paperwork, budgets or repeat external assessments
- Wanting someone else to do all the marketing, administration, bookings and arrangements so they can concentrate on providing quality content
- Inhibited by the high cost of advertising to prospective audience
- Not having a comprehensive, secure and registered website, allowing 24/7 access to course and presenter information and enrolment
- No local market knowledge or contacts
AAP Education has your solution. Our turnkey service is called BTSPro because all the work is done, Behind The Scenes. We have been conducting courses for 20+ years and have learnt the only way - by experience!
AAP Education provides a suite of online and F2F learning opportunities for presenters that prefer to present.
BTSPro Online Learning Platform
For several of its courses, AAP Education utilises a professional online platform to deliver content to course participants. Ideal for drip feed or self paced learning that contains text, vidoes, handouts, quizzes and automatic certification. Course materials can be upload and access links and coupons created, so that participants can be directed to their self learning online course. This can occur from a newsletter mailout or even your own website.
"Thanks to AAP Education for organising this online course. The enrollment process was straightforward with the course manual and Zoom links emailed out in the week leading up the event. Using Zoom as a platform allowed me to easily interact with the presenter, share and save key reference articles in real time and have access to videos of all practical material well after the course had finished. This allowed me to revisit key concepts and remind me of the practical components, which are easily forgotten after face-to-face courses. Administration support was available throughout all sessions, allowing me to seek assistance in a timely manner. Furthermore, having the two day event spilt across four sessions meant I could attend around other commitments from the comfort of my home. I would highly recommend the live online course option to anyone interested!"
BTSPro Online Live Events
Another online service that AAP Education provides are hosted Zoom courses, webinars or Symposiums. With significant improvements in technology and functionality, you can now provide your education to participants around the world. You don't need to be daunted by the technology, AAP Education will sort all of this for you. Presentations can utilise pre recorded material or live and interactive material making the most of functionality like live chat, breakout groups, polls and reactions."
"AAP Education recently hosted my course The Shoulder: Theory and Practice as an online and live course with participants from around the world (Australia, USA, UK, Iceland, Hong Kong)- some were having breakfast and others a midnight snack!. As a presenter, it is important to focus on course content (as I am not a great multi-tasker) and having a professional organisation like AAP Education shoulder (excuss the pun..) the administrative tasks, made the course all that more manageable for me and could engage more with the participants. AAP Education arranged enrolments, reminder emails, sending of links for my course manual and videos, and course certification. During each session the host admitted participants, arranged circulation of references and conducted polls, meaning I could solely focus on content delivery. If anyone was considering conducting a live online course, webinar or symposium, I would confidently recommend AAP Education from my experience."
Dr Jeremy Lewis
BTSPro F2F BYO
Our BYO service is designed for those presenters that would like to access AAP Education's advertising, marketing, web listing, certificate printing and 24/7 secure portal to launch their event. Event organisers will arrange their own venue, insurance, accommodation, priniting, transport and catering services.
Access to Targeted Advertising for Your Event
- AAP Education's secure database provides access to 5500+ past and interested clinicians; via web, email & newsletter.
- Quality counts and word of mouth is our best marketing tool - 95% of past AAP Education participants say they "would recommend a colleague to attend an AAP Education course".
- Advertising & Social Media - we get the word out about your event using relevant social media channels, online publications and blog posts.
- Expand into other health professionals. AAP Education provides courses for doctors, chiropractors, podiatrists, osteopaths, massage therapists and other allied health practitioners. With our cross-sectional membership, you tap into new professions if and when appropriate for your event.
BTSPro F2F BYO Inclusions
- Course specific webpage (content and pictures supplied by investor)
- Presenter profile and inclusion in AAP Education Faculty listing
- At least six inclusions in course mail-out to AAP Education 5500 members Dec | Feb | April | June | Aug | Oct
- Opportunity to include one advertorial/educational article as part of course mail-out
- Course listing on the AAP Education FB 'Events' page
- Inclusions at other intervals as appropriate on AAP Education Twitter and Instagram
- Free listing in Upcoming Events (access provided by AAP Education and managed by investor)
F2F BYO Investment
- An upfront listing and marketing fee of $900 (valid for one course, up to 4 locations, for 12 calendar months)
- A 25% commission for each course enrolment processed through AAP Education website.
BTSPro F2F Premium
You receive all the BTSPro F2F BYO benefits plus more. The premium service is ideal for the presenter that wants to focus on the task of presenting. Setting up webpages, mailing out course materials, marketing, arranging a venue, catering, AV and insurance are all time consuming examples of distracting you from preparing the main event - your quality presentation. AAP Education with experience, contacts and local knowledge can set up and can do all this for you.
Comprehensive Administration of Your Event
- AAP Education provide complete organisation of your event; starting with creating and hosting an event web listing, select and book a venue, cover public liability insurance requirements, provision of audio-visual and other equipment, meals & refreshments, accommodation and travel as necessary
- AAP Education provides an encrypted website for enrolments and a PCI DSS compliant NAB Transact payment gateway for your event payments
- AAP Education arranges your Event Manual printing or emailing (emanual), course reminders, electronic pre reading material distribution, Certificate of Completion or Certificate of Competency printing and enrolee's name tags.
IT Services All Included
- Listing your course as a featured event on the AAP Education website
- Provision of an Event home page and a Presenter Profile page in our AAP Education Faculty section
- Provision of peace of mind with a secure enrolment & shopping cart, for course enrolments and payments
- Optional distribution of course pre-reading materials to event enrolees
- Mass email updates or marketing contact(s) with enrolees as necessary
- Presenters are paid an appropriate daily rate based upon authorship of material and level of experience, plus a profit share arrangement above AAP Education's break-even point. Presenter payments are made within a 14 business days or sooner of account presentation.
AAP Education looks forward to a long collaborative arrangement with presenters interested in assisting aspiring health professionals obtain excellence in clinical and client management skills.