BTSPro - Your Total Admin Service
Working with AAP Education. Do you enjoy presenting, but don't have the time, inclination or infrastructure for all the admin and marketing of your event?
With lots of events on offer, you can have a great event, fantastic probably, but getting bottoms on seats can be tough in today's education market. Having a good event is one skillset, but having enrolees attende is a completely different skillset.
The common reasons most cited by other presenters when deciding to use AAP Education's course hosting services are;
- Not wanting the added load of accreditation paperwork, budgets or repeat external assessments
- Wanting someone else to do all the marketing, administration, bookings and arrangements so they can concentrate on providing quality content
- Inhibited by the high cost of advertising to prospective audience
- Not having a comprehensive, secure and registered website, allowing 24/7 access to course and presenter information and enrolment
- No local market knowledge or contacts
- Lack of a proven database to market their course
AAP Education has your solution. Our turnkey service is called BTSPro because all the work is done, Behind The Scenes. We have been conducting courses for nearly 20 years and have learnt the only way - by experience!
Benefits of Using BTSPro
We provide three service options; Basic, BYO and Premium . Download your copy of the BTSPro Service Guide.
The Basic service provides you with a free listing of your event on the AAP Education website, which is regularly searched and accessed by the 4500+ members and others searching for quality PD. Your course will be available via the Search Events module and also the Upcoming Events modules.
Your event listing includes;
- Event title
- Date and start and finish times
- Short event description and
- Url to link back to your event webpage. When prospective clients click on the 'Register' button, they will automatically be directed to your sales/lead/landing page. If you don't have a website/shopping cart, then you can utilise our CTS Pro Premium or BYO services.
You can list your event in three easy steps.
- Step 1. Create a username and password for the AAP Eduation site (top right hand corner 'Log In').
- Step 2. Email AAP Education Clinical Director explaining what you are planning to do. If your event is appropriate, access to submitting your event will be facilitated.
- Step 3. Details will be provided on how you can start to upload your event(s) details.
Our BYO service is designed for those presenters that would like to access AAP Education's advertising, marketing, web listing, certificate printing and 24/7 secure portal to launch their event. Event organisers will arrange their own venue, accommodation, transport and catering services.
BTSPro BYO Inculsions
- 'Featured Course' listing on AAP Education website
- Course specific webpage (content and pictures supplied by investor)
- Presenter profile and inclusion in AAP Education Faculty
- Quarterly inclusion in course mailout to AAP Education members Jan | April | July | Oct
- Quarterly posting in AAP Education FB page Jan | April | July | Oct
- Free listing in Upcoming Events (access provided by AAP Education and managed by investor)
- An upfront listing and marketing fee of $900 (valid for one course, for 12 calendar months)
- A 25% commission for each course enrolment
The premium service is ideal for the presenter that wants to focus on the task of presenting. Setting up webpages, mailing out course materials, marketing, dealing with questions, arranging refreshments and AV are all time consuming examples of distracting from preparing a quality presentation. AAP Education is set up and can do all this for you.
Access to Targeted Advertising for Your Event
- AAP Education's secure database provides access to 4500+ past and interested clinicians; via web, email & newsletter.
- Quality counts and word of mouth is our best marketing tool - 95% of past AAP Education participants say they "would recommend a colleague to attend an AAP Education course".
- Advertising & Social Media - we get the word out about your event using relevant social media channels, online publications and blog posts.
- Expand into other health professionals. AAP Education provides courses for doctors, chiropractors, podiatrists, osteopaths, massage therapists and other allied health practitioners. With our cross-sectional membership, you tap into new professions if and when appropriate for your event.
Comprehensive Administration of Your Event
- AAP Education provide complete organisation of your event; starting with creating and hosting an event web listing listing, select and book a venue, provision of audiovisual and other equipment, meals & refreshments, accommodation and travel if necessary
- AAP Education provides an encrypted website for enrolments and a PCI DSS compliant NAB Transact payment gateway for your event payments
- AAP Education arranges Event Manual printing or emailing (emanual), Certificate of Completion or Certificate of Competency printing and enrolee's name tags.
IT Services All Included
- Listing as a featured event on the AAP Education website
- Provision of an Event home page and a Presenter Profile page in our Faculty section
- Provision of peace of mind with a secure enrolment & shopping cart, for course enrolments and payments
- Optional distribution of course pre-reading materials to event enrolees
- Mass email updates or marketing contact(s) with enrolees as necessary
- Presenters are paid an appropriate daily rate based upon authorship of material and level of experience, plus a profit share arrangement above AAP Education's break even point. Presenter payments are made within a 14 business days or sooner of account presentation.
AAP Education looks forward to a long collaborative arrangement with presenters interested in assisting aspiring health professionals obtain excellence in clinical and client management skills.