If you have to cancel attending a course it is no doubt for an important reason and we are sorry you aren't able to attend to extend your clinical skills. The courses are great and apart from being challenging are pretty good fun.
As part of our policy of transparency, we clearly outline our position to ensure there is no misunderstanding. From our part, to attract interstate presenters we require a degree of certainty of course numbers to arrange presenters flights, course venues and accommodation, all with several months lead time.
The procedure for all cancellations is to make them in writing, briefly explaining the reason for your cancellation. They can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 08 9034 8108.
Cancellation by You;
This applies to all course cancellations or transfers, including those due to medical, personal or family reasons.
- AAP Education will try to accommodate any changes but there is no guarantee. All changes incur our standard administration charge (SAC)
- An applicant who wishes to withdraw from a course must do so in writing.
- If you cancel your booking greater than 4 weeks from the course date, your refund for courses 2 days of less will be the course fee minus the SAC of $75. For courses longer than 2 days your refund will be the course fee minus $150.
- No refund is available less than four weeks from course date or non-attendance at a course.
- Please provide your preferred BSB and Account details when requesting a refund.
You can pay your standard administration charge (SAC) here.
Cancellation by AAP Education;
- AAP Education will endeavour to run all advertised courses. If circumstances occur that force us to cancel an event, you will receive a refund equal to the course fee (minus bank charges) or receive a credit to transfer towards another course on another date. Whichever is preferable to you.
- AAP Education aims to provide a minimum of 2 weeks notice.
- AAP Education is not held liable for any additional expenses you incur through cancelling the event e.g. travel expenses and accommodation.