Prefer a Customised Course?
Having a Company Customised AAP Education Course
Are all of your staff not at the same level and this prevents your company providing a consistent service?
AAP Education specifically provides a customised service, providing one off, individually tailored courses for forward thinking groups and companies.
In 2012, AAP Eduction designed & provided a fully customised, Anatomical Acupuncture Program 2 day course for 2 Hands Therapy (division of RediMed). To better give you and idea of how our services can help your clients, here is a Q & A with Tim from 2 Hands Therapy ;
- Communication prior to the course was top standard, the custom upper limb program was very detailed and the pre-reading material was extensive
- Layout of program booklet with accompanying disc with video was fantastic
- We were hoping that the program would provide us with the knowledge and skills to improve our hand and upper limb therapy services through the provision of the Anatomical Acupuncture Program. This expectation was definitely met
- Extensive review of anatomy
- The medico-legal, safety procedures and administrative procedures
- The tools to provide quality Anatomical Acupuncture Program service and continue staff development/improvement in the Anatomical Acupuncture Program
- The attention to detail during practical components and your patience with us while learning was exceptional
- Some upper limb areas were missed due to time restrictions, you adapted the course well for this, through focusing on the areas you felt were more relevant for us
- The course and the way you conducted it was great Doug, I would have no hesitation in referring you to other Occupational Therapists interested in dry needling and the Anatomical Acupuncture Program in general
Tim Darch - Senior Occupational Therapist, 2 Hands Therapy, Perth
One of your most important benefits, is that all staff are 'instantly' trained to the same high standard, ensuring your clients receive a consistent level of service, regardless of who they see for treatment.
If your company would also like to have a customised, completely in-house course, provided for all your employees, contact Course Director Doug Cary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Sets the Anatomical Acupuncture Program Apart from the Crowd?
- Your presenters are leading clinicians in their field of expertise
- AAP Education's long standing commitment - we have been training for 16+ years
- We provide a comprehensive and secure online portal of resources and for enrolment
- We have the first and only 100% No Risk Satisfaction Guarantee
- All AAP Education courses are Accredited and contribute to your annual CPD requirements for National Registration
- We provide a detailed, referenced, covered and bound course manual and course completion certificate