Like to Host a Course?
If you work in a large allied health department or a private practice clinic and would like to host an AAP Education dry needling course please consider the following information.
Hosting an AAP Education Course
- You qualify for one 100% discounted course placing (if the clinic is your own or if you provide a venue free of charge)
The course conducted at your venue will be AAP Education accredited, so all attendees will receive a course attendance certificates and all hours will be eligible towards AHPRA national professional development requirements.
What you need to provide
- The venue needs to have sufficient plinths (minimun of 6) and chairs
- Supply of a laptop projector and screen
- Provide beverage refreshments (tea, coffee, juice) and biscuits for morning and afternoon teas
- Minimum of 11 enroled participants
What Sets AAP Education Apart from the Crowd?
- Your presenters are leading clinicians in their field of expertise
- AAP Education's long standing commitment - we have been teaching for 16+ years
- We provide a comprehensive and secure online portal of resources and for enrolment
- We have the first and only 100% No Risk Satisfaction Guarantee
- All AAP Education courses are Accredited and contribute to your annual CPD requirements for National Registration
- We provide a detailed, referenced, covered and bound course manual and course completion certificate