Level 2 - Spine & Lower Quadrant Course
This comprehensive two-day course builds upon knowledge gained in the Level 1 Introductory focusing on the lumbar spine, abdomen, pelvis and lower limb.
- Includes detailed colour and referenced course e-manual (Value $85)
- Fully catered meals and refreshments
- Includes all associated needle supplies
- Includes bonus Level 2- Spine & Lower Quadrant Course Techniques DVD (Valued at $100.00)
- Includes discounted option (50%) Living Anatomy Workshop on Mon Feb 11 at UWA 6-8 pm (Valued at $80). Please register for this workshop and use the coupon code provided in your Level 2 Spine and Lower Quadrant Course confirmation email.
- Course numbers are limited to 14 to maximise learning transfer
CLINICAL BONUS OPTION
This Level 2 - Spine & Lower Quadrant Course includes a 50% discounted 2-hour Anatomy Workshop with Course Director Mr Doug Cary on Mon Feb 11 at UWA 6-8 pm (Valued at $80). Please register for this workshop and use the coupon code provided in your Level 2 Spine and Lower Quadrant Course confirmation email.
Full benefits include;
- Opportunity to examine in detail specimens selected from the world-class facilities of the Department of Anatomy & Human Biology, University of Western Australia
- Access to the UWA Anatomy Museum which contains bottled cadaveric specimens, models and charts
- Opportunity to revise and enhance your visualisation and understanding of applied neuromusculoskeletal and regional anatomy
- Opportunity to discuss and share your knowledge with colleagues, and experienced clinical practitioners
- Specimens include cadaveric prosections, articulated skeletons and models
- Lab coats and surgical gloves provided
- Enclosed shoes are mandatory
What Sets Anatomical Acupuncture Courses Apart from the Crowd?
- Your presenter has been a specialist Physiotherapist with 30 years clinical experience
- Our long-standing commitment for education and support for new and recent graduates and rural and remote practitioners - we have been training since 1995
- We provide a comprehensive and progressive program - 4 courses in all
- We have arranged exclusive Living Anatomy Wet Lab Workshops
- We have the first and only 30 days, 100% No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee
- We provide course needles, Technique DVDs - included in your course investment
- We provide a detailed colour and referenced course eManual
- Check out our list of testimonials to see what others have thought about how they benefitted from attending this course
|Event Date||Wed 13 Feb, 2019|
|Event End Date||Thu 14 Feb, 2019|
|Location||Bendat Community Centre|
AAP Education Clinical Directdor
|Ticket Type||Price||Available place|
AAP Education Member
Free lifetime AAP Education membership + benefits with course
New & Recent Graduate
Graduate of the past 2 years
Rural & Remote Clinician
Eligibility = Only Rural zone RA 3/4/5.