Living Anatomy Wet Lab Workshop 6.00 - 8.00pm
AAP Education offers an exclusive 2-hour Anatomy Workshop with Course Director Mr Doug Cary
- Drive south along Hackett Drive
- At first roundabout, enter into UWA at Hackett Drive, Entrance #2
- Turn immediate left into parking area. Free for weekend and evenings
- Entry through front glass door of Anatomy, Physiology & Human Biology building
- Please don't be late as this is a secure facility and all doors are locked after 6.00pm
Full benefits include;
- Opportunity to examine in detail specimens selected from the world-class facilities of the Department of Anatomy & Human Biology, University of Western Australia
- Opportunity to revise and enhance your visualisation and understanding of applied neuromusculoskeletal and regional anatomy
- Anatomy of the specimens explained in detail by Doug Cary, AAP Education Course Director
- Opportunity to discuss and share your knowledge with colleagues and other dry needling practitioners
- Specimens include cadaveric prosections, articulated skeletons and models
- Lab coats and surgical gloves provided
- Enclosed shoes are mandatory
What Sets Anatomical Acupuncture Courses Apart from the Crowd?
- Your presenter is a specialist Physiotherapist with 25 years clinical experience
- Our long standing commitment - we have been educating for 16+ years
- We have arranged exclusive Wet Lab Anatomy Workshops
- We have the first and only 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
|Event Date||Mon 11 Feb, 2019|
|Event End Date||Mon 11 Feb, 2019|
|Location||UWA Anatomy & Human Biology Building|
AAP Education Clinical Directdor
|Ticket Type||Price||Available place|
Health professional with a W.A. Anatomy Licence
You all ready have a W.A Health Department anatomy licence.
Health professional with NO Licence
Your name will be added to W.A. Health Department anatomy register.