Level 1 - Introductory Course - Saturday
This comprehensive course will increase your manual therapy treatment repertoire, your palpation skills, and functional anatomy by introducing you to myofascial dry needling. Blending the skill of acupuncture, pain neurophysiology and functional anatomy, this course provides a concise and practical program, enabling participants to commence dry needling immediately in a safe and effective manner.
Step 1. Register & pay for this course here. Read your confirmation email closely and pdf attachment.
Step 2. Your confirmation email has details and a coupon code to provide access to your online theory and practical education modules.
Step 3. Register for your FREE 2 Hour Living Anatomy Wet Lab Workshop at the University of W.A. (19/8/2019) here. Select the offline payment option during the registration process. Look out for your confirmation email with workshop details.
Step 4. Turn up for your 1 Day Practical Workshop (17/8/2019). Click 'Location' for map and address details or here for parking suggestions.
After enrollment, you commence your online learning modules (theory & practical). These need to be completed before attending your Wet Lab and Practical Day Workshops. Course includes;
- Living Anatomy Wet Lab Workshop (Value $160)
- Colour, referenced course eManual (Value $85)
- Bonus dry needling starter pack with premium needles and clinical study tools (Value $60.00)
- Access to Level 1 Introductory Course Techniques video library (Value $100.00)
Please wear suitable clothes to the Practical Workshop.
What Sets the Anatomical Acupuncture Program Apart from the Crowd?
- Your presenter is a specialist Physiotherapist with 30 years clinical experience
- Our long standing commitment - we have been training since 1995
- We provide a comprehensive and progressive program - 4 courses in all
- We have arranged exclusive Living Anatomy Wet Lab Workshops
- We have the first and only 30 days, 100% No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee
- We provide Needle Starter packs and Clinical Tools packs and Technique Library access - all included in your course investment
- We provide a detailed colour and referenced course eManual
- Check out our list of testimonials to see what others have thought about how they benefitted from attending this course
|Event Date||Sat 17 Aug, 2019|
|Event End Date||Sat 17 Aug, 2019|
|Location||SCGH - Physio Department|
AAP Education Clinical Director
|Ticket Type||Price||Available place|
AAP Education Member
Free lifetime membership + benefits with course