Level 1 - Introductory Course - Fri/Sat
For full course details please click on this link to view the Level 1 Introductory Dry Needling home page.
This comprehensive course will increase your manual therapy treatment repertoire, your palpation skills, and functional anatomy by introducing you to myofascial dry needling. Blending the skill of acupuncture, pain neurophysiology and functional anatomy, this course provides a concise and practical program, enabling participants to commence dry needling immediately in a safe and effective manner.
What Sets the Anatomical Acupuncture Program Apart from the Crowd?
- Your presenter is a specialist Physiotherapist with 30 years clinical experience
- Our long standing commitment - we have been training since 1995
- We provide a comprehensive and progressive dry needling program - 4 courses in all
- We provide Needle Starter packs and Clinical Tools packs and access to our online Technique Library - all included in your course investment
- We provide a detailed colour and referenced course eManual
- Check out our list of testimonials to see what others have thought about how they benefitted from attending this course
|Event Date||Fri 20 Nov, 2020|
|Event End Date||Sat 21 Nov, 2020|
|Location||SCGH - Physio Department|
AAP Education Clinical Director
|Ticket Type||Price||Available place|
AAP Education Member
Free lifetime membership + benefits with course