BradCliff Breathing Method Level 2
This 2 day course builds on the Level 1 course with advanced assessment and treatment techniques.
Inspiratory Muscle Training is covered in depth, as well as sports performance, voice and lifestyle
- A review of assessment, treatment and goal setting for breathing dysfunction
- Inspiratory Muscle Training - Advanced
- Sport and peak respiratory performance
- Lifestyle skills and sleep architecture
- Mindfulness practice in breathing retraining
- Performance/voice problems
- Advanced Asthma
Pre-requisite to attending this course: Level 1 Foundation Course.
Folllowing completition of the BradCliff Level 2, certified practitioners ;
- Receive the comprehensive BradCliff Method Manual. This includes assessment forms and templates, diagnostic questionnaires, self efficacy guides, Patient breathing re-education plans, plus exercise, speech/voice, sleep, relaxation and other specific patient education and handout guides
- Access to certified practitioner-only support via the Internet, blog site and updates
- Use of the BradCliff logo
- Annual registration which includes:
- Your details advertised on our BradCliff Find a Physio page
- Exclusive membership of a worldwide networking group
- Ongoing professional support and education
Rural & Remote Professional Development Support
See Rural Workforce Support Agencies for details in your state or territory.