Level 4 - Master Needling Course
The Level 4 Master Needling Course is presented in a relaxed learning environment. This 1-day course is designed for practitioners who have completed both of the Level 2 & 3 Spine and Lower/Upper Quadrant Courses and has at least 12 months needling experience since completion of their final course.
This Level 4 course teaches;
- new muscle needling skills
- stud needle techniques, gua sha techniques
- modifying parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems
- utilisation of Western Medical Acupuncture techniques
- up to date research findings
- open sessions for participants to request specific needling techniques reviews.
Restricted to only 10 participants, this course is designed to be intense & maximise your formal learning but allow plenty of time for off tangent clinical discussions. Post course comments like “ it was so good to see how to integrate dry needling with all the other client management skills" and " anatomy, anatomy anatomy - what a great way to learn it again" are common.
Click here for our recommendations of books to assist your study.
Continuing Professional Development
AAP Accredited course: 12 hours AHPRA CPD requirements.
Presented in Esperance, this 1-day course is designed for practitioners who have completed Level 1, 2 and 3 dry needling courses and completed 12 months needling experience. The course is conducted over the Queen's birthday long weekend, so you have some extra time to explore Esperance.
We strongly recommend you plan accommodation early as the Spring period in Esperance is both beautiful and popular.
This course includes;
- Electronic course manual
- Necessary course supplies
- Participant's self-directed dry needling reviews from previous courses
- Bonus Gua Sha practical session
An AAP Education Accredited Course. National CPD hours 12.
|Event Date||Sun 27 Sep, 2020|
|Event End Date||Sun 27 Sep, 2020|
|Location||AAP Education - Esperance|
|Ticket Type||Price||Available place|
AAP Education Member
Free lifetime membership + benefits with course