Level 4 - Master Needling Course
The Level 4 Master Needling Course is presented in a relaxed learning environment. This 1-day course is designed for practitioners who have completed both the Level 2 & 3 Spine and Lower/Upper Quadrant Courses and have at least 12 months of needling experience since completion of their final course.
This Level 4 course teaches;
- new muscle needling skills
- stud needle techniques, gua sha techniques
- modifying parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems
- the utilisation of Western Medical Acupuncture techniques
- up to date research findings
- open sessions for participants to request specific needling technique reviews.
Restricted to only 10 participants, this course is designed to be intense & maximise your formal learning but allow plenty of time for off-tangent clinical discussions. Post-course comments like “ it was so good to see how to integrate dry needling with all the other client management skills" and " anatomy, anatomy, anatomy - what a great way to learn it again" are common.
Click here for our recommendations of books to assist your study.
Continuing Professional Development
AAP Accredited course: 12 hours AHPRA CPD requirements.
Other Dry Needling Courses
Associated course Living Anatomy - Wet Lab Learning
There are no events in the selected category