Podiatry Dry Needling Course
Interested in fast-tracking a new clinical skill?
Do you want to differentiate your treatment skills from other Podiatrists?
Do you have clients asking if you can provide them with dry needling?
This Podiatry Intensive Course is just that - an intensive program, combining information from the Dry Needling Level 1 Introductory & Level 2 Advanced Lower Quadrant Courses.
Presented byDoug Cary this course will provide you with;
- Customised and detailed review of relevant pain theory trigger point theory
- Trigger point assessment and identification skills
- Integrated functional and surface anatomy
- Specific tissue localisation & enhanced palpation skills
- Clinical examples related to the pelvis, hip, thigh, calf and foot
- Invitation to attend an exclusive AAP Education 2 hour web laboratory review session (Value $160). See Living Anatomy Wet Anatomy Lab to enrol and available dates
- Bonus AAP Education Starter Study Pack (Valued $60.00) with premium needles and study tools
- Detailed and referenced course eManual (Value $85.00) and course completion certificate
Participants that have completed this course have fulfilled the minimum requirement of study and demonstrated competency in the techniques taught in the Podiatry Course. Participants receive a course completion certificate.
This intensive program has been designed to maximise your learning experience. This course includes;
- Eight theory modules, pre-reading and bonus materials provided via our AAP Education Academy online portal
- A two hour Living Anatomy Wet Lab Workshop @ UWA
- Comprehensive 1.25 days face to face practical training
Click here for our recommendations for books to assist your study.
Continuing Professional Development
AAP Accredited course: 24 hours National Registration CPD requirements.
Rural & Remote Professional Development Support
See Rural Workforce Support Agencies for details in your state or territory.
There are no events in the selected category