Podiatry Dry Needling Course
Interested in fast-tracking a new clinical skill?
Do you want to differentiate your treatment skills from other Podiatrists?
Do you have clients asking if you can provide them with dry needling?
This Podiatry Intensive Course is just that - an intensive program, combining information from the Dry Needling Level 1 Introductory & Level 2 Advanced Lower Quadrant Courses.
Presented byDoug Cary this course will provide you with;
- Customised and detailed review of relevant pain theory trigger point theory
- Trigger point assessment and identification skills
- Integrated functional and surface anatomy
- Specific tissue localisation & enhanced palpation skills
- Clinical examples related to the pelvis, hip, thigh, calf and foot
- Invitation to attend an exclusive AAP Education 2 hour web laboratory review session (Value $160). See Living Anatomy Wet Anatomy Lab to enrol and available dates
- Bonus AAP Education Starter Study Pack (Valued $60.00) with premium needles and study tools
- Detailed and referenced course eManual (Value $85.00) and course completion certificate
Participants that have completed this course have fulfilled the minimum requirement of study and demonstrated competency in the techniques taught in the Podiatry Course. Participants receive a course completion certificate.
This intensive program has been designed to maximise your learning experience. This course includes;
- Eight theory modules, pre-reading and bonus materials provided via our AAP Education Academy online portal
- A two hour Living Anatomy Wet Lab Workshop @ UWA
- Comprehensive 1.25 days face to face practical training
Click here for our recommendations for books to assist your study.
Continuing Professional Development
AAP Accredited course: 24 hours National Registration CPD requirements.
Rural & Remote Professional Development Support
See Rural Workforce Support Agencies for details in your state or territory.
Combined Online | Practical | Wet Lab Dry Needling Course
Saturday 7.45am - 5.00pm, Sunday 8.30 - 10.45am
Step 1. Register & pay for this course here. Read your confirmation email closely and pdf attachment.
Step 2. Your confirmation email has details and a coupon code to provide access to your online theory and practical education modules via the AAP Education Online Academy.
Step 3. Register for your FREE 2 Hour Living Anatomy Wet Lab Workshop at the University of W.A. (12/10/20) here. Select the 'Offline payment" option during the registration process. Look out for your confirmation email with workshop details.
Step 4. Turn up for your Practical Workshop (10-11/10/20). Click 'Location' for map and address details or here for parking suggestions.
This comprehensive course will increase your manual therapy treatment repertoire, your palpation skills, and functional anatomy by introducing you to myofascial dry needling. Blending the skill of acupuncture, pain neurophysiology and functional anatomy, this course provides a concise and practical program, enabling participants to commence dry needling immediately in a safe and effective manner.
After enrollment, you commence your online learning modules (theory & practical). These need to be completed before attending your Wet Lab and Practical Day Workshops. This course includes;
- Online theory, broadening materials and bonus materials
- Living Anatomy Wet Lab Workshop (Value $160)
- Colour, referenced course eManual (Value $85)
- Bonus dry needling starter pack with premium needles and clinical study tools (Value $60.00)
Please wear suitable clothes to the Practical Workshop.
An AAP Education Accredited Course. National AHPRA CPD 25 hours.
|Event Date||Sat 10 Oct, 2020|
|Event End Date||Sun 11 Oct, 2020|
|Location||SCGH - Physio Department|
|Ticket Type||Price||Available place|
AAP Education Member
Free lifetime membership + benefits with course