Webinar 1 May
This free GDS Method - Introduction Webinar is open to all clinicians interested in learning more about the GDS Method.
Topics that the presenter will cover include;
- The point of view of the G.D.S.® Method of the articular and muscular chains with the postural and psycho-corporal typologies.
- The global postural physiology in the statics and dynamics with the respiratory and perineal rhythmicity. The topography of the myofascial chains in the thoracic-pelvic region facilitates postural and dynamic reflex breathing during walking and running.
- Postural typologies and their impact on respiratory and pelvic rhythmicity.
- The alternation between thoracic and abdominal pressures and their influence on visceral functions.
Thoracic-pelvic pathologies covered within the course;
- Low back pain
- Referred pain
- Urinary incontinence
- Respiratory pathologies (asthma, emphysema, post-Covid syndrome) and their impact on the thorax, the cervical spine and the dorso-lumbar region
You can watch a recording of this Webinar here.