Level 3 - Core Body Benchmark Assessment
Progression through Assessment of Musculoskeletal Health
From over 30 years of research by Professor Carolyn Richardson, a new method of assessment has been devised that measures a person’s level of musculoskeletal health, which involves measuring the ‘strength’ of the spine and girdles as a whole unit.
This course was developed for Physiotherapists and other Rehabilitation Specialists to become accredited in the ‘Core Body Benchmark’ assessment. This assessment is suitable, not only for rehabilitation clients but also for the general population, to determine levels of bone and joint health and risk of developing musculoskeletal injuries.
In this way. risk assessments can be provided for a variety of disabling musculoskeletal issues and other related health problems like
- Risk of low back, neck pain and thoracic pain, including problems with intervertebral discs
- Osteoarthritic pain in the joints of the upper (shoulder, elbow) and lower limbs (hips, knees)
- Bone density issues and stress fractures
- Occupational health injuries
This course includes;
- An overview of the science behind the assessment model
- Performing Posture and Breathing Synergy tests
- Remedial Benchmark and Core Body Benchmark (CBB) assessments to determine the strength of the spine with a focus on; Cervical Core, Thoracic Core and Lumbar Core
- Based on the CBB assessment levels, exercise prescription and progression techniques using a sensory-motor approach to optimise Core Body Strength to suit individual lifestyle needs
Level 3 - Core Body Benchmark Assessment (1-day course)
- An overview of the GravityFit Science Base and focuses on assessing the Anti-Gravity Body Framework (ABF).
- Practical sessions learning to use the Core Body Benchmark online assessment tool for Wellness (levels 1-7). This includes assessing the ABF in terms of the Lumbar Core (LC) and Thoracic Core (TC) and developing exercise programs based on the specific Core Body Benchmark assessment.
- Obtain access to the Core Body Benchmark interactive website to perform official online CBB assessments (levels 1 - 7) and design customised training programs (Initial 12-month subscription included).
Enrol in both Level 2 and Level 3 and an automatic 20% discount will be applied to Level 3 Course
Step 1. Enrol in Level 2 course - and pay normal investment amount.
Step 2. Enrol in Level 3 course. You will notice a discount (20%) has been applied to normal investment. Pay the reduced amount.
An AAP Education Accredited Course. National CPD hours 8.
|Event End Date||Sun-15-Oct-2017|
|Location||All Sports Physiotherapy & Sports Medicine Centre|