Mr Bernard Valentin
Education & training
- Physiotherapist trained at ISCAM, Brussels -1979.
- "Muscular and Articular Chains - GDS® Method" in Wégimont - Belgium - 1980.
- "Acupuncture and Auriculopuncture" in Paris - 1981.
- "Microphysiotherapy" in Metz and Paris, France - 1987.
- "Muscular and Articular Chains - GDS® Method" in Brussels, Belgium - 1992.
- "Fascial manipulation" by L. Stecco in Poland - 2018.
- "The Ivaldo Bertazzo Movement Reeducation Method" - Brazil.
As an instructor
- Joined the ICTGDS teaching team to lead a workshop with Mrs. Struyf in the psycho-corporal module since 1997.
- Participated in the biomechanical training of the "Muscular and Articular Chains - GDS® Method" at the Centre de Formation Philippe Campignion from 1999 to 2019.
- Participated in the training for podiatrists "Podoposturology and the GDS® Method" with J. M. Samper from 2008 to 2017.
- Conducts the training course "Bipedalism, walking, running and the GDS® Method".
- Teaches "The psycho-corporal Module" at the Belgium Institute Muscular and Articular Chains - GDS® Method (ICTGDS).
- Book: "Autobiography of a biped", May 2007.
- Book: " The birthplace of bipedalism", May 2018.