Ms Cristina Fritzen
Education & training
- A physiotherapist trained at UDESC Florianópolis, Brazil - 1998.
- Post-graduation in pedagogical skills at UFSC - 2006.
- Bachelor in Podiatry by the Haute École Leonard de Vinci - Parnasse ISEI, Brussels, Belgium - 2020.
- The method of Global Postural Rehabilitation (RPG) with Philippe Souchard in 2002 and 2003.
- Muscular and articular chains - GDS® method in Brazil in 2004 and in Brussels in 2006.
- The Ivaldo Bertazzo Movement Reeducation Method in São Paulo - Brazil.
- Mulligan training in Brussels, Belgium - 2010.
- Podoposturology - GDS® Method in France - 2016.
As an instructor
Facilitates the training: "Bipedalism, walking, running and the GDS® Method" with Bernard Valentin since 2018.
- Scientiﬁc article "Biomechanical analysis of a congenital varus equinus clubfoot" Brazilian Journal of Physiotherapy -1998.
- Scientiﬁc article "The centre of rotation of the subtalar joint axis". TFE in the framework of the Bachelor in Podiatry - 2020.
- Translation of the book: "Autobiography of a biped" Bernard Valentin - 2009.
- Translation of the book: "The Growth Wave - GDS® Method" Godelieve Denys Struyf - 2016.