Since 1995, AAP Education has been providing physiotherapists and other health professionals with range of professional development opportunities. Ongoing professional development is required by Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency to maintain professional registration and highly desired by clinicians themselves, to ensure they provide up to date evidenced based client management.
Held in high esteem, AAP Education's membership has grown to 4500+ members. Respected by members as an independent voice for the physiotherapy profession AAP Education is valued for the consistency and quality of professional services provided since 1995. AAP Education understands and assists aspiring health professionals by providing a diverse and stimulating range of educational services. These include face to face events by local and international presenters, online education, and regular emails summarising topical research finding and contemporary professional issues.
AAP Education will help you develop brand awareness with your target audience through:
- Corporate Partnership
- Product Endorsed Partnership
- Event Partnership
Product Partnership – raise professional awareness of your product’s value
Aligning your product or service with AAP Education, associates you with AAP Education brand of Respect | Quality | Consistency. Over 25 years our members have come to respect AAP Education as an independent voice and leader for health professionals. AAP Education's endorsement of your product or service, is an indication to members that the product is of hight quality and relevant to clinical practice and which will differentiate you from your competitors.
Products or services that are market leaders in their field and will assist clinicians in their day to day clinical practice will be considered. Interested parties please complete an application form for each product or service to be considered for endorsement. Your product and service will be evaluated for appropriateness and if recommended with be evaluated. Endorsement is for a 3 year period.
Prospective partners are invited to submit their initial product or service application form.
Application process involves two evaluation pathways:
- Clinically reviewing product in day to day clinical practice
- Reviewing certification and available research evidence
Successful Product Partnerships will benefit from the following:
- Half yearly inclusion in special Partnership specific email, featuring our corporate and product partners
- AAP Education hosting of a dedicated static webpage with text, logo, pictures and link to company website page of choice + discussion from reviewer about the potential benefits of the product and service ascertained during the application process.
- 3-year endorsement if found appropriate for clinical practice.