Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to bookings made for any attendance-based course via the aapeducation.com.au website, (”AAP Education”) by or for one or more persons ("you"). This website is owned (“the owner”) and operated by Esperance Physiotherapy (ABN: 21 211 491 826) in Australia. Booking a course on this website is considered an offer made by you to purchase the services of AAP Education, subject to these terms and conditions.
Booking & Payment
- The full course fee is due at the time of booking for courses <$2000. All fees shown on this website are in Australian dollars, per person, inclusive of GST, unless otherwise stated and subject to change without notice.
- Part payments may be offered to AAP Education members for courses over $2000. During the checkout process, select the 'Offline Payment' option to make your payment. The payment plan is as follows;
- 50% is required to secure booking.
- 25% is required 3 months prior to the course date.
- The final 25% is required 2 month prior to course date.
- As part of accepting to pay using the payment plan, you must email email@example.com each time you make a payment so that we can reconcile your payment.
- As confirmation of registration you will receive a Course Confirmation email which is your tax invoice receipt and may contain or have attached other information relevant to the course. If you do not receive confirmation of your registration please contact AAP Education.
- Prices do not include travel to and from the course, accommodation or lunch unless otherwise stated.
- AAP Education will not be held responsible for returned cheques due to insufficient funds being available in your account. A $75 standard administration charge is due for any cheques returned by your bank as unpaid.
Cancellation by You
This applies to all cancellations, including those due to medical, personal or family reasons. We need to be fair and honour our contractual arrangements with presenters, venues and caterers and this requires surety that once a course is confirmed it goes ahead. Cancellations of 1 or 2 people can affect course viability for all.
- All changes incur our minimum standard administration charge (SAC) of $75, this includes name changes of person attending.
- An applicant who wishes to withdraw from a course must do so in writing;
- If you cancel your booking greater than 4 weeks from the course date, your refund for courses 2 days of less will be the course fee (excluding additional charges) minus the SAC. For courses longer than 2 days your refund will be the course fee (excluding additional charges) minus $150.
- No refund is available less than four weeks from course date or non-attendance at a course.
- If cancelling your course more that 4 weeks out, please provide your preferred BSB and Account details for your refund.
Cancellation by AAP Education
- AAP Education will endeavour to run all advertised courses. If circumstances occur that force us to cancel an event, you will receive a full refund or the opportunity to transfer your place to the same course on another date. Whichever is preferable to you.
- AAP Education aims to provide a minimum of 2 weeks notice.
- AAP Education is not held liable for any additional expenses you incur through cancelling the event e.g. travel expenses and accommodation.
If a course is full, participants can enrol and be automatically placed upon a waiting list (a confirmation email will be sent). If a position becomes available on a course, participants on the waiting list are automatically contacted via their designated email. The available place is filled on a first come basis, that is, the first person to respond to the email by paying for the place, secures the booking.
AAP Education endeavours to provide the course as described on the website or in any other promotional material. Please be aware, due to unforeseen circumstances details may need to be altered; however the overall quality of the course will not be diminished.
AAP Education works with a number of other companies, venues and service providers. AAP Education cannot be held liable for any damages, losses or inconveniences resulting from them. AAP Education will always try to make sure these problems are minimal and will deal with situations as they arise to minimize any inconvenience to you.
Warranty & Liability
- Information on this website relating to course content, duration, scheduling and all other details is provided by AAP Education. The owner accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided; neither does the owner warrant the suitability of any course to your specific needs. No guarantees are made as to the availability of the courses shown, or to the course outcomes, where stated or inferred
- The owner shall not be liable for any inconvenience, howsoever caused, or expense incurred by the use of information provided on this site. The owner disclaims all liability for any errors or inaccuracies in the information supplied by AAP Education. The owner will not be liable for damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, including but not limited to loss of profits or savings or damages
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure they have current national professional registration in your home country.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have professional liability insurance to cover you for your attendance at the course and the course content. We reserve the right to refuse entry to a course if you cannot demonstrate you have appropriate liability insurance. AAP Education will not be liable for any refund in these circumstances.
- You accept that these courses may have a practical component to them, which if applied inappropriately may involve elements of risk or discomfort. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you take personal responsibility for your own actions and if you are unsure of your suitability, to discuss this prior to the course with the AAP Education Clinical Director.
- Due to the often practical nature of courses, you need to bring appropriate attire to enable participation in all practical components.
- AAP Education takes no responsibility for damage, death or injury caused to you or by you as a result of course participation.
- AAP Education takes no responsibility for the use of any material or skills with any future patients following completion of your course. You must at all times work within your own ability and scope of practice. We reserve the right to refuse your acceptance on a course if we feel it is outside your scope of practice and may put other participants at risk or injury or discomfort.
- AAP Education reserve the right to remove any person from a course if their behavior is deemed by the tutor to be detrimental to the group, unsafe or adversely affecting the groups' enjoyment. AAP Education will not be liable for any refund in these circumstances.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are sufficiently fit and adequately equipped to partake on your chosen course. You must tell us of any medical conditions at the time of booking. If for any reason you are not in a suitable condition to attend or complete a course or are under the influence of drink or drugs the presenter may ask you to leave the course. AAP Education will not be liable for any extra expense incurred by this and you will not be able to claim a refund.
Should you have a problem or complaint on your course you must bring it to the attention of the presenter as soon as possible and we will try to rectify the problem. If you feel that the problem was not resolved you must inform us in writing within 30 days and we will respond within 30 days to resolve the matter to the satisfaction of both parties.
- There may be an element of undressing as part of the practical components of courses. Please wear loose, comfortable clothing for participation in practical components where undressing is not required
- A certificate of attendance and or certificate of competency as appropriate will be issued once you complete the course and associated examinations
Changes to Terms & Conditions
The owner reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time.
As part of the service to participants, this website invites pictures and reviews from participants on completion of their course. This information may be displayed on this website or in other AAP Education materials to aid evaluation and choice of courses by others. AAP Education is not responsible for the content of these reviews, nor warrants their accuracy but will attempt to ensure there autheticity and appropriateness. By registering for a course, you provide consent to the AAP Education to use your comments/responses, or any photographs taken of you, for their publications and associated media and marketing channels. If you do not provide consent, it is your duty to inform the AAP Education in writing.